bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive

Go down 
+2
popolan
ahkeok
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ahkeok

Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Empty
PostSubject: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 am

calling someone oversea really damn expensive.. i saw the phone bill and stunned. so, really need to think of some solution.. wanna call everyday, and video chat, but seems now i cant do it anymore
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:47 am

havent u heard before apps to contact ppl? oh no.. or u can use wifi or mobile internet also ma.. im currently using celcom xpax mobile internet.. call until next morning also not scare expensive...
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Based on your preference one lah i think. where got perfect plan one. You need to try out the data plan only will know whether it's suitable for you.
Back to top Go down
susanchong

PostSubject: Re: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Long distance is really torturing. but seriously everyday? I guess you must be really rich!! If I were you I will just fly to him/her. It's always better to talk face to face instead of through phone.
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 am

For this I'd wanna recommend you using celcom. Their prepaid plan is real good. No expiry date for data, and get additional data upon topping up. I'm their user for 5 yrs and still counting.
http://www.xpax.com.my/mobileinternet
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 11:00 pm

aprilstucked wrote:
For this I'd wanna recommend you using celcom. Their prepaid plan is real good. No expiry date for data, and get additional data upon topping up. I'm their user for 5 yrs and still counting.
http://www.xpax.com.my/mobileinternet

good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive   Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna call to oversea, but super expensive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: