bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Celcom latest plan

Go down 
+4
bazaoyu
alumalu
bbpinkie
aprilstucked
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nlgladiator

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 2:00 am

have u heard about the latest plan from celcom?
did anyone use it right now? i wanted to know how the plan works..
i never use any of celcom products.. but some of my friends said that
their network always not in the good condition..
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:02 am

As I know, there are several internet plans for Celcom lately. They were differentiate by the amount of data. You can pick either 1 of them depends by your usage.
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Does Celcom line stable at your area there? Think twice before you go for it, or else you will just regret and wasted money. FOC also no use if cant contact to others
Back to top Go down
alumalu

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 12:37 am

nlgladiator wrote:
have u heard about the latest plan from celcom?
did anyone use it right now? i wanted to know how the plan works..
i never use any of celcom products.. but some of my friends said that
their network always not in the good condition..

why must celcom plan? meksis also good telco in malaysia meyhhh..
celcom got so many problem with their coverage and all that.. their CS also rude sometimes...
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:28 pm

hi Smile celcom plan still can carry forward data to next month? i confuse with this can anyone know this?
Back to top Go down
faragazebo

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:51 pm

bazaoyu wrote:
hi Smile celcom plan still can carry forward data to next month? i confuse with this can anyone know this?
From what I heard and read. There is no carry forward if you use these new plans.
Back to top Go down
faragazebo

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:52 pm

The data that celc offer are so high.
Cannot afford it.
B'cos I use it alone.
Why not they offer some new plan just like um. Sad
Back to top Go down
annely

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 am

alumalu wrote:

why must celcom plan? meksis also good telco in malaysia meyhhh..
celcom got so many problem with their coverage and all that.. their CS also rude sometimes...

why celcom? that's the good question i think.. i think celcom is the cheapest plan in town rite now.. u should try it first... at first, i thought UM telco is the cheapest but now, i port in to celcom... as u said meksis is the good telco and yes they did but the stronger viral is celcom.. celcom also have a great coverage in Malaysia.. I never heard about their CS rude to the customer.. meksis got expensive plans with lower quota internet..
Back to top Go down
annely

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 12:51 am

faragazebo wrote:
Cannot afford it.
B'cos I use it alone.

for me, its not so high lorhhh.. i'm using first gold plus 40GB and i
also use it alone.. but i think i really need 40GB to do my work at home
i dont have wifi at home so, this is an option for me to do my work everywhere
UM always got problem with their coverage even the data is 15GB also slow
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:57 pm

faragazebo wrote:
bazaoyu wrote:
From what I heard and read. There is no carry forward if you use these new plans.

Depends on whether you are new user or existing user. New user can choose whether want to get it or not but if you're existing user, you are compulsory to own it as celcom will auto upgrade from the old plan to the latest one.
Back to top Go down
faragazebo

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm

annely wrote:
for me, its not so high lorhhh.. i'm using first gold plus 40GB and i
also use it alone.. but i think i really need 40GB to do my work at home
i dont have wifi at home so, this is an option for me to do my work everywhere
UM always got problem with their coverage even the data is 15GB also slow

Really. Hmmm, okay then. Maybe it just me thinking that the internet are too much. Huhuhu
Back to top Go down
faragazebo

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 pm

ahkeok wrote:
faragazebo wrote:
bazaoyu wrote:

Depends on whether you are new user or existing user. New user can choose whether want to get it or not but if you're existing user, you are compulsory to own it as celcom will auto upgrade from the old plan to the latest one.

Yuppppppppp. That's true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:43 pm

annely wrote:

why celcom? that's the good question i think.. i think celcom is the cheapest plan in town rite now.. u should try it first... at first, i thought UM telco is the cheapest but now, i port in to celcom... as u said meksis is the good telco and yes they did but the stronger viral is celcom.. celcom also have a great coverage in Malaysia.. I never heard about their CS rude to the customer.. meksis got expensive plans with lower quota internet..

yeah i think that plan is more cheaper than other telco.. why not i'm trying the plan at first rite? I already use it because my bro also said the same thing and he wnt me to try first.. my celcom plan rite now is first platinum and he know how i love to watch movies and youtube.. RM 150 for 60GB is cheaper tho.. no regret!
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 pm

faragazebo wrote:
Cannot afford it.
B'cos I use it alone.

the data is the most satisfaction to those who are really2 love to surf an internet all day long.. like me, i'm using first platinum 60GB alone! but i was thinking that its not waste of time or even my money.. i love to watch movies, videos, FB and sometime i need waze in my life hehehe.. so, the data can finished within a month.. trust me and the speed also quite nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celcom latest plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celcom latest plan   Celcom latest plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celcom latest plan
Page 1 of 1