bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car discussion

Go down 
+4
vitkk007
ahkeok
Lcyeww
annely
8 posters
AuthorMessage
montyashley

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 am

just curious, how long you guys did a car service? including tyre check?
come share what tyre you are using....just wan to know more and learn more
Back to top Go down
annely

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:34 am

for me i service twice a year la....no included the engine oil service. tire as normal la , but i don know what brand is it lo , at least it no a 2hand tire. i will no save for that 50 bucks and bring my baby to dangerous.
Back to top Go down
popolan

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 am

i'm currently using CC6 for city, quite satisfy for it.
normally service will follow my feeling. when i feel that something wrong during my driving, then i will go for a check.
Back to top Go down
Lcyeww

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 2:22 am

I think one year once, will do full check up every time..depend on the situation, the staff will remind me when I should come back for service...All my tyres also recommended by them
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Lcyeww wrote:
I think one year once, will do full check up every time..depend on the situation, the staff will remind me when I should come back for service...All my tyres also recommended by them
dude, dont service one year once, your car easy GG if like that, by the way survey those tires also, sometimes shop recommend cheap tires or not good tires also,
i always use continental since i believe their technology and trusted on them...
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 4:39 pm

popolan wrote:
normally service will follow my feeling. when i feel that something wrong during my driving, then i will go for a check.
car services also follow by the date of last services, and also together with the engine oil how much you use...
by the way car tires is should every few month then check for the alignment and etc, this only will help you last the tires longer.
by the way how long you was using cc6 already?
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 pm

annely wrote:
for me i service twice a year la....no included the engine oil service. tire as normal la , but i don know what brand is it lo , at least it no a 2hand tire. i will no save for that 50 bucks and bring my baby to dangerous.
sometimes i see the 2nd hand also not bad, still in good condition, as long as can drive and we dont drive fast, should be no issue, unless the tires are really bad condition then i will not use it,
really save a lot of cost if compare with new tires...
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 4:48 pm

montyashley wrote:
if we are schedule do the car services include tires check, the car will be good enough, by the way if you are using new car, just follow the car maintenance book, services according to the mileage written on the book, this will make the car in good condition also....
Back to top Go down
montyashley

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am

vitkk007 wrote:
montyashley wrote:
if we are schedule do the car services include tires check, the car will be good enough, by the way if you are using new car, just follow the car maintenance book, services according to the mileage written on the book, this will make the car in good condition also....

my car is getting old de, thats why need to start learn more and ask more. btw thanks for your suggestion
Back to top Go down
montyashley

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am

vitkk007 wrote:
annely wrote:
sometimes i see the 2nd hand also not bad, still in good condition, as long as can drive and we dont drive fast, should be no issue, unless the tires are really bad condition then i will not use it,

don try 2nd hand la.... i don trust it even is car tire....nowadays what also possible , who know the tire come from where....better choose the new tire.
Back to top Go down
montyashley

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am

popolan wrote:

what is CC6? is it a brand?
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:10 pm

montyashley wrote:

service engine oil u mean? i every time service willalso check the tire, so now worries about it . it have to change then i will just change it
Back to top Go down
popolan

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:13 pm

montyashley wrote:
popolan wrote:

what is CC6? is it a brand?

CC6 is tire name, you can simply google search and u get to know it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 12:20 pm

montyashley wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
annely wrote:

don try 2nd hand la.... i don trust it even is car tire....nowadays what also possible , who know the tire come from where....better choose the new tire.
you r right! i prefer for new also , said NO to 2hand tire. don try to save for a hundred bucks to bring your life dangerous. new premium tire is more comfort and safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car discussion   Car discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: