bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ogawa brands?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aprilstucked

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Nowadays, i always saw this ogawa brands whereby this brands is quite popular i think as when i scroll fb, youtube and other social media, it always there. Is Ogawa brands is good in quality when compared to other brands as there are many more massage chair brands instead of this brand?

Back to top Go down
heilulu

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:19 am

aprilstucked wrote:
Nowadays, i always saw this ogawa brands whereby this brands is quite popular i think as when i scroll fb, youtube and other social media, it always there. Is Ogawa brands is good in quality when compared to other brands as there are many more massage chair brands instead of this brand?

There are quite a number of brands that are selling the massage chair. Why you plan to get it?
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:48 am

aprilstucked wrote:

I think ogawa is quite well known for quite sometime already. But recently been seeing quite often on my facebook.
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:56 am

heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

There are quite a number of brands that are selling the massage chair. Why you plan to get it?

There is quite a number of them..but only a few which are popular. the rest would be so so only. If for me i would recommend ogawa also.
Back to top Go down
alumalu

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 4:23 am

bazaoyu wrote:
heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

There is quite a number of them..but only a few which are popular. the rest would be so so only. If for me i would recommend ogawa also.

What brands are there, the only one i know is osim and ogawa. Is there more? Made from where china?? Dont go for those cheap one if you are getting it
Back to top Go down
alumalu

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 4:24 am

bazaoyu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

I think ogawa is quite well known for quite sometime already.  But recently been seeing quite often on my facebook.

It could be a sign... Time for you to get it. Hahaha.. Im not sure is there any upfront payment for it?
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:18 am

bazaoyu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

I think ogawa is quite well known for quite sometime already.  But recently been seeing quite often on my facebook.

Sometimes those ads have promotion code that you will be able to get additional discount. I also saw a few on facebook. A few different brand. I heard about the ogawa master drive... the looks of it.. OMG
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:46 am

alumalu wrote:
bazaoyu wrote:
heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

What brands are there, the only one i know is osim and ogawa. Is there more? Made from where china?? Dont go for those cheap one if you are getting it

Really dont go for those cheap one. Please trust me. A friend of mine tried that. Bad experience let me just say. Hard to say what happend. Just very troublesome.
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:42 pm

heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

Im thinking of buying massage chair to my parents as they getting old and always get boy aches. Yeah, it's quite a lot nowadays when comes to massage chair brands.
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:45 pm

bazaoyu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

I think so too as im keep seeing Ogawa this, Ogawa that on all social media. I think theres a promotion for parents days, that's why they keep advertise it to attract peoples. Kinda like that i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ogawa brands? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ogawa brands?   Ogawa brands? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ogawa brands?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: