bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

power of twitter

Go down 
+2
aprilstucked
popolan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
popolan

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 10:29 pm

remember the news about malaysian woman reunited with long lost mother last year? this month woman finds long lost sibling just 11 hours after posting on twitter! twitterian really generous ppl for helping.

https://says.com/my/news/woman-finds-long-lost-siblings-just-11-hours-after-posting-a-hopeful-plea-on-twitter
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:03 am

Hey that is a good news!
If last time our only resources is to post on newspaper, that's why some people who are separated never got the chance to meet each other again... pale
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:37 am

popolan wrote:
remember the news about malaysian woman reunited with long lost mother last year? this month woman finds long lost sibling just 11 hours after posting on twitter! twitterian really generous ppl for helping.

https://says.com/my/news/woman-finds-long-lost-siblings-just-11-hours-after-posting-a-hopeful-plea-on-twitter

We are now living in modern technology, so anything we can do it as long as we have internet access
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 1:40 am

aprilstucked wrote:
Hey that is a good news!
If last time our only resources is to post on newspaper, that's why some people who are separated never got the chance to meet each other again... pale
Yes, before this we must put much effort to find missing person, we must put on newspaper, photostat and put around the building to find them
Back to top Go down
alumalu

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 3:06 am

aprilstucked wrote:
Hey that is a good news!

for purpose like this ok la, but nowadays can use to scam people also
Back to top Go down
alumalu

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 3:10 am

crimsonkel wrote:
popolan wrote:

We are now living in modern technology, so anything we can do it as long as we have internet access

but have to be careful maa, i would limit myself and my family from the internet. im scared when news about sex predator freely roaming the internet.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 5:00 am

alumalu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
Hey that is a good news!

Need to use the internet wisely, and if you are wise enough you will not be cheated
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 am

popolan wrote:

So damn fast, not yet 11 hours then can find the lost ppl, if it's last time, I think it need 5years or can't even find missing ppl
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 6:54 pm

alumalu wrote:

Thats why we as the users must be smart also, dont fall into those obvious trap like able to earn few thousands just by working at home etc, there are no shortcut to getting rich, everything comes with hardwork.
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 6:57 pm

nlgladiator wrote:

Need to use the internet wisely, and if you are wise enough you will not be cheated

If there are anything that seems suspicious we can also use internet to look into first, google their company website etc and see how long they have existed and other people's comment on it, use everything at our disposal to avoid being cheated.
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 9:11 pm

the power of communications, have you all seen the merdeka videos? using internet for greater good
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 2:01 am

vitkk007 wrote:
the power of communications, have you all seen the merdeka videos? using internet for greater good
Video ni best, dengan adanya access internet, kita boleh perkenalkan negara kita kepada orang luar
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 2:06 am

aprilstucked wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

If there are anything that seems suspicious we can also use internet to look into first, google their company website etc and see how long they have existed and other people's comment on it, use everything at our disposal to avoid being cheated.
That true, back then we dont know how to differentiate between the good and bad one, but now, we can juat simply look at the lroduct review whether the product is good or not. This make simple
Back to top Go down
popolan

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 9:33 pm

vitkk007 wrote:

amazing! thts why we have to be grateful to live in a country with good internet services
Back to top Go down
alumalu

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 9:47 pm

nlgladiator wrote:

unfortunately, i am not very good with technology. need my niece to help me with things everytime Laughing
Back to top Go down
alumalu

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 9:49 pm

aprilstucked wrote:

Thats why we as the users must be smart also, dont fall into those obvious trap like able to earn few thousands just by working at home etc, there are no shortcut to getting rich, everything comes with hardwork.

need to know business to do that and its not easy
Back to top Go down
alumalu

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 9:51 pm

aprilstucked wrote:

but today also got old people using internet. and theres also a lot of fake profile in facebook. quite dangerous if we cannot recognize.
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 10:06 pm

vitkk007 wrote:

Nice video by TM to represent our country Malaysia, yes although we have different religions and ethnics but we are all living together in harmony, communication had never been a problem between us.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 10:06 pm

aprilstucked wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

i'm not very agree with the point " see how other ppl comment on it" coz mayb the ppl also get paid by the scammer..
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 10:11 pm

popolan wrote:

amazing! thts why we have to be grateful to live in a country with good internet services

True true, with TM I got no problem video calling my parents every night even though I had to be outstation for a few weeks away from home, helps a lot in keeping in touch and no need for them to worry about me.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 12:22 am

alumalu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

unfortunately, i am not very good with technology. need my niece to help me with things everytime Laughing
then u need to be more careful about the scam thing, better all of the things ask ur niece
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 1:41 am

nlgladiator wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

i'm not very agree with the point " see how other ppl comment on it" coz mayb the ppl also get paid by the scammer..

Its user part also in educating themselves about the internet.
But we dont really have to worry. Alot of site have implement security measures. TM also doing good job on allowing what site to be available in our country.

Last edited by crimsonkel on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 8:51 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
alumalu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

then u need to be more careful about the scam thing, better all of the things ask ur niece
Eventhought we are in new modern era, that scam thing not yet settle. Just be careful of yourself
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 9:18 pm

crimsonkel wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

If there are anything that seems suspicious we can also use internet to look into first, google their company website etc and see how long they have e
xisted and other people's comment on it, use everything at our disposal to avoid being cheated.
Is it nowadays the people is getting sick and just seeing money so that they will do anything that someone offer eventhough it a wrong doing things.
ofc, some even dun know it's a wrong thing....they just want to earn money or earn extra money
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 pm

nlgladiator wrote:

ofc, some even dun know it's a wrong thing....they just want to earn money or earn extra money

There always better way la, even my cousins in kampung also can do part time job online writing article. Thanks to TM providing internet in kampung area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

power of twitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: power of twitter   power of twitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

power of twitter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: