bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heilulu

Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Empty
PostSubject: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:14 am

Hi. I was in my class of cultural and ethics, and I was wondering on the culture in each country. I start searching and wondering why those culture have not been preserved by people nowadays? Is it overlooked because of different passion? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:01 am

heilulu wrote:
Hi. I was in my class of cultural and ethics, and I was wondering on the culture in each country. I start searching and wondering why those culture have not been preserved by people nowadays? Is it overlooked because of different passion? Anyone?

hey there.. i think it is being overlooked by people nowadays especially youngsters.. maybe you're right, it is not even their passion so they didn't eager to preserve these culture.. but in other story, i've found a video similar to this topic right now.. it is tm merdeka video.. the woman really tries to help her father business in order to preserve her family tradition.. which is good for people who watch it and in my opinion, can encourage people to do like what the daughter done in the video..

Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 am

heilulu wrote:
Maybe it's because of current technology so that the parents might be not reminding them about the culture of theirs.
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 3:47 am

gupinter87 wrote:
heilulu wrote:

hey there.. i think it is being overlooked by people nowadays especially youngsters.. maybe you're right, it is not even their passion so they didn't eager to preserve these culture.. but in other story, i've found a video similar to this topic right now.. it is tm merdeka video.. the woman really tries to help her father business in order to preserve her family tradition.. which is good for people who watch it and in my opinion, can encourage people to do like what the daughter done in the video..

Maybe some people will attract to learn about their culture, but some of them maybe not. Actually all start from home, when the parent teach and tell them about certain culture, might be they want to know more about that
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 6:12 pm

heilulu wrote:
nowadays youngster or even parents like to play gadjets more, who will hv tat interested to know the cultural.. i think it's very less ppl interested
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 6:15 pm

gupinter87 wrote:
heilulu wrote:

also can see tat tm want the young ppl now to know a bit of culture, coz nowadays social media is more attractive
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 11:28 pm

dreschan wrote:
heilulu wrote:
nowadays youngster or even parents like to play gadjets more, who will hv tat interested to know the cultural.. i think it's very less ppl interested
Parents should be more aware about this and if can, when your child already know to speak, teach them about our culture first so that they will remind about this
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 11:30 pm

dreschan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
heilulu wrote:

also can see tat tm want the young ppl now to know a bit of culture, coz nowadays social media is more attractive
That why TM put the ads on media so that we can reach the target audience because nowadays people tend to use a gadjet more than anything else and when TM implied this on ads, so when they see they will remember about that
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 6:12 pm

bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
heilulu wrote:
Parents should be more aware about this and if can, when your child already know to speak, teach them about our culture first so that they will remind about this
mayb the parents themselves also dunno the culture, haha...need to search at internet first
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 6:14 pm

bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
heilulu wrote:

That why TM put the ads on media so that we can reach the target audience because nowadays people tend to use a gadjet more than anything else and when TM implied this on ads, so when they see they will remember about that
will remember only, if want to inherited still need some times also...because not all ppl interested with the art
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 3:21 am

One of the main reason is that youngsters nowadays often overlooked the importance of our culture, they tend to get more attracted to electronic gadgets and think that tradition is boring and for old people...
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:40 pm

dreschan wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
heilulu wrote:
mayb the parents themselves also dunno the culture, haha...need to search at internet first
Maybe for young parents they don't know, but for the old parent like around age 30 onward they should know about this cultural
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 pm

dreschan wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
heilulu wrote:

will remember only, if want to inherited still need some times also...because not all ppl interested with the art
Yes I know not all of them willingly to learn the art here but if the parent teach them about this little by little, at least they know about the art even they maybe not interested in that things
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:49 pm

popolan wrote:
One of the main reason is that youngsters nowadays often overlooked the importance of our culture, they tend to get more attracted to electronic gadgets and think that tradition is boring and for old people...
That's why TM applying those alternative to get more attention from youngster to look about that culture because they tend to look it even a while

Last edited by bbpinkie on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:04 pm

gupinter87 wrote:

After watching the video I think it is a good source of encouragement for youngsters nowadays that we can make profit out of everything as long as we have the idea to do it, don't think that nobody is interested with traditional stuff anymore.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:06 pm

bbpinkie wrote:

Maybe it's because of current technology so that the parents might be not reminding them about the culture of theirs.

We shouldn't use technology as an excuse for the new generation to not know about their family tradition, with just a click on our phone to Google there are lots of information that we can obtain regarding it, but parents need to play their role to remind them about it too.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:08 pm

dreschan wrote:

That's why TM took the initiative to come out with that advertisement to let ppl know about the importance of knowing our culture, it might be just a short video but the values inside is far more than that.
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 7:17 am

popolan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

Not all are really like art and make earning for their life, some doing art only for hobby but when the kids or teenager are really like for art, they will make it happen because we know that kids nowadays tend to get what they want right? So I just hope that they're really eager to learn about art if they trully like

After watching the video I think it is a good source of encouragement for youngsters nowadays that we can make profit out of everything as long as we have the idea to do it, don't think that nobody is interested with traditional stuff anymore.
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:29 am

bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
heilulu wrote:
Maybe for young parents they don't know, but for the old parent like around age 30 onward they should know about this cultural
i think 30yrs++ still dun know, age range between 40 to 60 will know more
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 9:32 am

popolan wrote:
dreschan wrote:

That's why TM took the initiative to come out with that advertisement to let ppl know about the importance of knowing our culture, it might be just a short video but the values inside is far more than that.
but less ppl will go to see ads, if tv gt ads, most of our time will play our phone... i think if they gave some competition about the art, it's more good
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 10:11 pm

dreschan wrote:
popolan wrote:
dreschan wrote:

but less ppl will go to see ads, if tv gt ads, most of our time will play our phone... i think if they gave some competition about the art, it's more good
Because they're sticking on phone most of time , that why the ads will appear on phone. Nowadays kids not too watch TV as they have their smartphone already and basically what they want they can search for it easily
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 10:16 pm

dreschan wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:
dreschan wrote:
heilulu wrote:
i think 30yrs++ still dun know, age range between 40 to 60 will know more
Not all 30yrs++ don't know about this art cause they are growing with that culture, maybe they know about it but don't want to learn so that why the kids don't know anything about art and craft.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 10:15 pm

bbpinkie wrote:

Just need to teach them little by little and no need to rush them into learning it, especially nowadays we have internet to search up on videos it will appear much more interesting to them instead of just reading it from books.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 10:18 pm

bbpinkie wrote:

Many ppl think ads are annoying but some of them tried to bring out lots of value from it and one example is this ads by TM, many ppl might not know that our culture will be extinct one day if no one takes the initiative to preserve it and thats why TM wanted to remind ppl about it.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 10:19 pm

dreschan wrote:

Well not necessarily everyone need to make a business out of it like what is shown in the ads, as long as we learn how to do it and pass it on to the next generation then it would suffice already, thats why we need everyone's effort to make it a success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?   Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cultural preservation doesn't have much attention nowadays?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: