bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smart parking

Go down 
+4
gupinter87
sandy
annely
aprilstucked
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aprilstucked

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 11:24 pm

There are some shopping mall decided to apply smart parking to their car park.. Which includes ticket-less, cashless and effortless.. Because it's all in the app for phone.. Do you guys prefer like this?
Back to top Go down
annely

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 2:42 am

aprilstucked wrote:
There are some shopping mall decided to apply smart parking to their car park.. Which includes ticket-less, cashless and effortless.. Because it's all in the app for phone.. Do you guys prefer like this?
i like it very much...i no need carry out lots of small money notes and coins for paying parking fee...just pay it using e wallet...touch n go...
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 5:55 am

aprilstucked wrote:

i think is best because we can book in advance and we no need rush and keep look after the car park... i think is good
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 5:56 am

annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
i like it very much...i no need carry out lots of small money notes and coins for paying parking fee...just pay it using e wallet...touch n go...

Right now, everyone is concentrate on e wallet, but they dont know about the TM can make this change
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 2:35 am

sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

Right now, everyone is concentrate on e wallet, but they dont know about the TM can make this change
I think I know about it...Haha...
5G internet provided by TM will make the use of e wallet become much more easier...
Back to top Go down
annely

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 11:51 pm

gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

5G internet provided by TM will make the use of e wallet become much more easier...
why is the special about this 5G internet by TM? Can u share it abit? I wanna to know it more...
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 11:57 pm

annely wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

why is the special about this 5G internet by TM? Can u share it abit? I wanna to know it more...
as far as i know, technology 5G will upgrade all technology categories from smarter cities to futuristic factories and autonomous vehicles. So our pace of life will become much more faster and easier.
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:02 am

gupinter87 wrote:
annely wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

as far as i know, technology 5G will upgrade all technology categories from smarter cities to futuristic factories and autonomous vehicles. So our pace of life will become much more faster and easier.
not only that, the speed of internet 5G has been increased by 100 times compared to the 4G...cheers
Back to top Go down
annely

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:05 am

gupinter87 wrote:
annely wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

That's great! With the innovation of this 5G technology, our country will move forward to achieve the key element of smart cities.
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 12:03 am

crimsonkel wrote:

not only that, the speed of internet 5G has been increased by 100 times compared to the 4G...cheers  

i think the fact is not so accurate, maybe it is the data for other foreign countries...the internet 5G TM is twice the speed of a 4G network only...
Back to top Go down
annely

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 12:06 am

gupinter87 wrote:
crimsonkel wrote:

i think the fact is not so accurate, maybe it is the data for other foreign countries...the internet 5G TM is twice the speed of a 4G network only...
That's is great also! Twice the internet speed could help us get double the speed of work completion...
Back to top Go down
han lee mei

han lee mei

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 2:31 am

gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

I think not only make us easy, and those 5G can make us comfortable like we might going to some where just by the voice on the car with Wifi connection
Back to top Go down
han lee mei

han lee mei

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 2:38 am

annely wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
crimsonkel wrote:

That's is great also! Twice the internet speed could help us get double the speed of work completion...

Those speed is great, we love the speed, if download those movie just a second to complete then it save money
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 5:35 am

Those speed is great, we love the speed, if download those movie just a second to complete then it save money[/quote]

Those movie, we can download from the website, we also concern the security issue, may i ask that, if 5G can be improve the security problem or not??
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 5:44 am

gupinter87 wrote:
crimsonkel wrote:

Yes the 5G is best and good at all...
Back to top Go down
annely

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 12:35 am

han lee mei wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

I think not only make us easy, and those 5G can make us comfortable like we might going to some where just by the voice on the car with Wifi connection
With the innovation of technology 5G, I think we can use voice assistant to make parking payment through e wallet in the future...
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 10:49 pm

annely wrote:
han lee mei wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

With the innovation of technology 5G, I think we can use voice assistant to make parking payment through e wallet in the future...
yaya...everything is possible to happen with the innovation of technology 5G...who know in the future we can use implanted chips in the body to make payment?
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:19 pm

aprilstucked wrote:

Yup, no hassle on searching for physical money or coins, for someone who is quite clumsy like me, then this is one of the solution for not being any clumsier later on Laughing
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:21 pm

sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

TM already testing their 5G for better services.. I also know that TM also doing the smart tourism app, perhaps later when we want to enter any popular places, we can buy tickets only from the app.. easier for people especially families with toddlers, no hassle on the ticketing section righttt
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:23 pm

mandy wrote:
Those speed is great, we love the speed, if download those movie just a second to complete then it save money

Those movie, we can download from the website, we also concern the security issue, may i ask that, if 5G can be improve the security problem or not??[/quote]

Duhhh, I think that can be improved by 5G.. 5G not only gives us better connection, 5G also can lead to many solutions that we need to solve such as the security.. Security will be their main priority to gain trust from the user, so no problem on that I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smart parking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smart parking   Smart parking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smart parking
Page 1 of 1