bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5G farming sensors

Go down 
+4
popolan
montyashley
annely
nlgladiator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nlgladiator

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 2:31 am

Earlier this year, 5G will be implemented throughout the whole world including Malaysia.. so, in japan, there are 5G sensors which are used to monitor the water temperature and salt concentration of oyster farms there.. so nice one.. what are other sensors that you guys want to be implement in our agriculture sector?
Back to top Go down
annely

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 3:34 am

I want to have a robot that featuring plant disease detection, growth monitoring and spraying mechanism for pesticide, fertilizer and water for plantations.
Back to top Go down
montyashley

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 am

nlgladiator wrote:
Earlier this year, 5G will be implemented throughout the whole world including Malaysia.. so, in japan, there are 5G sensors which are used to monitor the water temperature and salt concentration of oyster farms there.. so nice one.. what are other sensors that you guys want to be implement in our agriculture sector?
I hope the sensors in the soil or water can be implemented to use for optimizing yields for stronger resilience.
Back to top Go down
montyashley

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 1:23 am

annely wrote:
I want to have a robot that featuring plant disease detection, growth monitoring and spraying mechanism for pesticide, fertilizer and water for plantations.
This also good because it provide automation solutions for seeding, watering, fertilizing and other planting tasks which can help farmers to save lots of energy and time.
Back to top Go down
popolan

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 11:32 pm

all of these robot and sensor need to use internet for controlling and monitoring?
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 1:48 am

annely wrote:

Yup that's good.. Especially in paddy field or our plantation always being welcomed by those insects or other pests.. So maybe later on our country can invent robot who can do all these things and perhaps can replace scarecrow, I guess lol!
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2019 1:50 am

montyashley wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
I hope the sensors in the soil or water can be implemented to use for optimizing yields for stronger resilience.

Truee.. I guess other countries already have this kind of invention, they use this as for the uncertain seasons.. Perhaps our country also can develop that especially for end of the year which we may getting raining season on that particular time..
Back to top Go down
annely

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 am

nlgladiator wrote:
annely wrote:

Yup that's good.. Especially in paddy field or our plantation always being welcomed by those insects or other pests.. So maybe later on our country can invent robot who can do all these things and perhaps can replace scarecrow, I guess lol!
ya really...the use of this type of robot will help the farmers to get to the next level of profitability and efficiency in farming...
Back to top Go down
popolan

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 2:55 am

annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
annely wrote:

ya really...the use of this type of robot will help the farmers to get to the next level of profitability and efficiency in farming...
that's great! I hope the invention of technology 5G TM can bring this sector to a next achievement...
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:37 pm

annely wrote:

This must be expensive and need a lot of battery to deal with it
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:39 pm

annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
annely wrote:

Not only use this robot to maximize the profit, but also make farmer more work life balanced, their can spend a lot time with their family...
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:40 pm

popolan wrote:
all of these robot and sensor need to use internet for controlling and monitoring?

Well, this have ask those people who make this code, they could encode them...
Back to top Go down
Larry

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:42 pm

i hear drone can be help farmer to deal with this
Back to top Go down
Larry

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 pm

sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
annely wrote:

Not only use this robot to maximize the profit, but also make farmer more work life balanced, their can spend a lot time with their family...

Yes, spend their time with their family... no need spend a lot energy with them
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 12:49 am

popolan wrote:
annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

that's great! I hope the invention of technology 5G TM can bring this sector to a next achievement...

Yup, agree much on this.. As we can see all telco were competing with each other in order to show to the nation who provides better 5g and its application for easier use.. But I guess tm will lead the 5g implementation later on..
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 12:50 am

sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

Exactly, usually we saw farmers spend most of their time on the farm, or plantation.. This may balanced their life a lot later on, soo agree with your statement there
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:41 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
sandy wrote:

Exactly, usually we saw farmers spend most of their time on the farm, or plantation.. This may balanced their life a lot later on, soo agree with your statement there

True.. Maybe other sectors also can have this kind of robot like in construction sector or malls and markets.. Robots like these may helps us a lot in our job and life..
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:42 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
popolan wrote:

Yup, agree much on this.. As we can see all telco were competing with each other in order to show to the nation who provides better 5g and its application for easier use.. But I guess tm will lead the 5g implementation later on..

Yup, already have here in subang and also they want to implement in Langkawi maybe because of tourism purposes.. They do work so fast and the speed is so niceeee hereeee..
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:50 pm

Larry wrote:
i hear drone can be help farmer to deal with this

drone also can help, water the plantation or else, but may need the help of 5g to make this work la, if not then how to make this by using only 4g these days haha
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:52 pm

crimsonkel wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

Yup, already have here in subang and also they want to implement in Langkawi maybe because of tourism purposes.. They do work so fast and the speed is so niceeee hereeee..

already in subang? wow so fast.. no wonder in the news they said they want to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. for them, infra already have, service good, so no problem haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5G farming sensors Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5G farming sensors   5G farming sensors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5G farming sensors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: