bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

closed circuit cameras

Go down 
+3
montyashley
annely
nlgladiator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nlgladiator

closed circuit cameras Empty
PostSubject: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 9:37 pm

I've read somewhere on IoT which it can be used on closed circuit cameras, which can provide real time and high quality videos for security purposes.. Do they already exists in our country? Anyone have seen it?
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 6:47 am

nlgladiator wrote:
I've read somewhere on IoT which it can be used on closed circuit cameras, which can provide real time and high quality videos for security purposes.. Do they already exists in our country? Anyone have seen it?
yes, it was existed in our country. This camera is very good for us in terms of security and protection because it serves as a deterrent, adding an additional layer of protection...
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 2:19 am

annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
yes, it was existed in our country. This camera is very good for us in terms of security and protection because it serves as a deterrent, adding an additional layer of protection...
closed circuit camera is a great tool for home and office protection...do you think that it can function well by using internet 5G TM?
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 2:42 am

annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

Not only provide a lot of security and protection, they come into small and more easy right now
Back to top Go down
sandy

sandy

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 2:43 am

montyashley wrote:
annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
closed circuit camera is a great tool for home and office protection...do you think that it can function well by using internet 5G TM?

how can be deal with 5G??
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 3:48 am

Annely, of course. The speed and stability of internet will affect the sending and receiving of message between devices. I believe it will function well with 5G TM.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:26 am

annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
Really? How to get it? It's really convenient you know, not only for houses but also for shops and restaurants.. I've saw in a video which they got it in other countries.. But I think need more faster internet than nowadays to make it happen right
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:28 am

popolan wrote:
Annely, of course. The speed and stability of internet  will affect the sending and receiving of message between devices. I believe it will function well with 5G TM.

Yup, I also agree with you.. TM already implement the 5G in subang, as they already have the infra, so they will have better 5G compare to other telco then
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 2:53 am

nlgladiator wrote:
popolan wrote:
Annely, of course. The speed and stability of internet  will affect the sending and receiving of message between devices. I believe it will function well with 5G TM.

Yup, I also agree with you.. TM already implement the 5G in subang, as they already have the infra, so they will have better 5G compare to other telco then
that's great...everyone can enjoy better 5G internet network in the future...
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:46 pm

annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
popolan wrote:

Not only all Malaysian can enjoy those 5G, those business man can enjoy online business more faster
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:54 pm

popolan wrote:

Yes... the sending or receive is depend the stability of internet, and if we download movie, they must be fast at all
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 10:59 pm

sandy wrote:
annely wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

Not only provide a lot of security and protection, they come into small and more easy right now

Really, small and convenience??
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 2:25 am

mandy wrote:
popolan wrote:

Yes... the sending or receive is depend the stability of internet, and if we download movie, they must be fast at all
TM did a great job for introducing network 5G at first...I believe all of us can get many benefits from it...
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:20 pm

mandy wrote:
annely wrote:

Not only all Malaysian can enjoy those 5G, those business man can enjoy online business more faster

Yaa, internet become faster, all sector can use it especially in medical sector.. Perhaps can ease the burden of some people that can't afford to go overseas to do the treatment..
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:22 pm

mandy wrote:
popolan wrote:

Yup, if it is from other telco, I guess we will get the same service as nowadays which is so lousy and slow, not the same as 4G appears on the phone.. Better use unifi mobile for better connection later on
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:35 pm

popolan wrote:
mandy wrote:

TM did a great job for introducing network 5G at first...I believe all of us can get many benefits from it...
Even tm already implement the 5g in subang as I look at their fb page.. I think they can develop the 5g better than other telco then, so good nowadays..
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:27 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
popolan wrote:
mandy wrote:

Even tm already implement the 5g in subang as I look at their fb page.. I think they can develop the 5g better than other telco then, so good nowadays..

Yup, I also saw an article on tm aims to be the 1st stand alone for 5g in Malaysia..

https://www.soyacincau.com/2019/12/02/tm-to-deploy-malaysia-first-5g-sa-network/

Not a big deal for them as their infra already there, owned by themselves so no need to worry doing this all by themselves
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:29 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
mandy wrote:
popolan wrote:

Yup, if it is from other telco, I guess we will get the same service as nowadays which is so lousy and slow, not the same as 4G appears on the phone.. Better use unifi mobile for better connection later on

My friend suggest on using unifi mobile.. They said the mobile same as the unifi home which is fast and low of problem occurred.. I hope I will get the good services when I switch to this soon
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:49 pm

heilulu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

Yup, I also saw an article on tm aims to be the 1st stand alone for 5g in Malaysia..

https://www.soyacincau.com/2019/12/02/tm-to-deploy-malaysia-first-5g-sa-network/

Not a big deal for them as their infra already there, owned by themselves so no need to worry doing this all by themselves

wow they're aiming so high! but no worries, since dial up they already developed and being a good isp so no prob then, other telco should be scared of this right now haha
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:50 pm

heilulu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:

My friend suggest on using unifi mobile.. They said the mobile same as the unifi home which is fast and low of problem occurred.. I hope I will get the good services when I switch to this soon

do use unifi mobile..tm has great services including their cs, so friendly and good compare to others.. other cs will get mad back at us if we made complaints on their service, no polite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: closed circuit cameras   closed circuit cameras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

closed circuit cameras
Page 1 of 1