bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving bills

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gupinter87

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 6:38 am

Hi all, i am a dad and living with family of 5. I pay all the the bills and expenses, i found that we uses alot of electricity for a small household, i tried to turn off things that i didnt uses, but it didnt change much, wonder if you guys have any experience in this matter?
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:22 am

gupinter87 wrote:
Hi all, i am a dad and living with family of 5. I pay all the the bills and expenses, i found that we uses alot of electricity for a small household, i tried to turn off things that i didnt uses, but it didnt change much, wonder if you guys have any experience in this matter?

i get you. especially when u have a lot of people in the household. but maybe try set a time when to shut off and when to turn on the electricity. bcs i bet you are using air conditioner as well
Back to top Go down
popolan

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:24 am

gupinter87 wrote:

how about try to change to safe-environmental items and like avoid using air conditioner or fans during the day
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 1:41 am

gupinter87 wrote:

they say if you just turned off without unplugging them the electricity will still runs, so you have to unplugged them as well
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 1:42 am

popolan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

how about try to change to safe-environmental items and like avoid using air conditioner or fans during the day

can you suggest any environmental-friendly brands for home appliances?
Back to top Go down
popolan

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 7:30 am

nlgladiator wrote:
popolan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

for me I'm using Panasonic washer. i can say it doesn't consume electricity that much even its 4 of us in the household.
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 7:55 am

nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

they say if you just turned off without unplugging them the electricity will still runs, so you have to unplugged them as well

yuppp. its better to unplug them! and to choose any product that is eco friendly is important too I guess. cause it saves a lot of electricity and water
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:20 am

ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

yuppp. its better to unplug them! and to choose any product that is eco friendly is important too I guess. cause it saves a lot of electricity and water

i always do that too. and i recycle quite a lot to save the environment too.
but i guess if u looking for home appliances you can try panasonic
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:22 am

gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

is it their new washer?? because i just found out about them. their machine is pretty eco friendly especially if u have kids at home
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:23 am

ebie788 wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

is it their new washer?? because i just found out about them. their machine is pretty eco friendly especially if u have kids at home

why is it eco friendly? does it save electricity?
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 8:25 am

gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

is panasonic good cause i never use any of their product, i am more towards sharp home products
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 2:18 am

nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

is panasonic good cause i never use any of their product, i am more towards sharp home products

i have used their tv the quality is just okay but for washer im not quite sure
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 2:20 am

nlgladiator wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

why is it eco friendly? does it save electricity?

if it saves electricity then maybe i would be interested to buy the washer, cause my bill now is so high
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 2:21 am

popolan wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
popolan wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

for me I'm using Panasonic washer. i can say it doesn't consume electricity that much even its 4 of us in the household.

what is the exact name of the product yea? i want to find more info on this
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:29 am

nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

honestly yeaa. based on my experience i always choose panasonic since im using their old washer for like about 5 years and there's no complication going on
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 6:31 am

crimsonkel wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

oh really?? i only use their washer and rice cooker. bcs TV i would prefer buy from samsung hihi
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:04 am

ebie788 wrote:
crimsonkel wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

oh really?? i only use their washer and rice cooker. bcs TV i would prefer buy from samsung hihi

is the washer good? cause im looking for a new washer, preferably those that can maintain good hygiene of my clothes
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:05 am

gupinter87 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

honestly yeaa. based on my experience i always choose panasonic since im using their old washer for like about 5 years and there's no complication going on

may i know what model?
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:08 am

crimsonkel wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
crimsonkel wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

is the washer good? cause im looking for a new washer, preferably those that can maintain good hygiene of my clothes

same with me, i still couldnt find the good washer that can saves energy and electricity as well as good cleaning performance
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 am

crimsonkel wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

may i know what model?

im using NA-FD13AR1 but i would suggest you to go with their FX2 Series, since it really times. i think under 1h u can finish washing your clothes.

https://shopee.com.my/shop/62541355/search?page=0&shopCollection=11482487 u can check here on their official mall
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 8:22 am

crimsonkel wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
crimsonkel wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

so far my experience with them, everything is ok. ive been using them for 3 years and i have no unfortunate events with my washer. but i'll definitely suggest u guys to check on panasonic new washer. the new one has new technology and save times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saving bills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving bills   Saving bills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving bills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: