bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?

Go down 
+6
heilulu
mus_kl
ebie788
popolan
annely
montyashley
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
montyashley

BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Empty
PostSubject: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 12:13 am

Was surveying washing machine, didn't notice that home appliances nowadays is expensive, but found some affordable washer that comes with antibacterial features. Anyone uses panasonic before, hows the blueag features works for u all?
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:34 am

montyashley wrote:
Was surveying washing machine, didn't notice that home appliances nowadays is expensive, but found some affordable washer that comes with antibacterial features. Anyone uses panasonic before, hows the blueag features works for u all?
true panasonic washer might it also bit expensive but its suitable to use ffor the long run aand they got Ag+ that eliminates 99.99% of bacteria with cold wash & provides antibacteria protection which really good for us and younger kids and nowdays with covid.

ebie788 likes this post

Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 6:46 am

montyashley wrote:
yess been use panasonic front load washer for a while now, i really attracted to their feature where not also the blueag but also got stainmaster and got auto tube care which care for laundry and also washer!
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 7:31 am

annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:
true panasonic washer might it also bit expensive but its suitable to use ffor the long run aand they got Ag+ that eliminates 99.99% of bacteria with cold wash & provides antibacteria protection which really good for us and younger kids and nowdays with covid.

ya before this i wanted to use panasonic but i think its pretty expensive especially when living alone. bcs i also move out constantly right, the space is also important to take care of
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 7:35 am

popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:
yess been use panasonic front load washer for a while now, i really attracted to their feature where not also the blueag but also got stainmaster and got auto tube care which care for laundry and also washer!

is panasonic a good brand? bcs i used to have them, but only for fans, and now i dont really use it anymore. does blue ag also helps to wash the inside of the washing tub?
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 pm

ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

ya before this i wanted to use panasonic but i think its pretty expensive especially when living alone. bcs i also move out constantly right, the space is also important to take care of
expensive but worth it for their technology and functions. not just that this washer can take 11kg load capacity of laundry & itt also saves energy consumption and time & enable one to wash clothes including delicate items with cold water, hence less damage & less fading to the clothes.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 11:46 pm

mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:

is panasonic a good brand? bcs i used to have them, but only for fans, and now i dont really use it anymore. does blue ag also helps to wash the inside of the washing tub?
yes panasonic is a really good house item brand, and really good quality home appliance. for blueag, clothes are washed with cold water which results for less damaging and to kill bacteria. for the washing tub they have auto tub care function automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle. very hygienic!
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 11:48 pm

annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

expensive but worth it for their technology and functions. not just that this washer can take 11kg load capacity of laundry & itt also saves energy consumption and time & enable one to wash clothes including delicate items with cold water, hence less damage & less fading to the clothes.
that's pretty good. how long does it takes to wash the clothes in one time? bcs somehow i need to multitask since im working too. so i need to reduce some time there. im using top load currently and sometimes it takes me an hour to finish washing 5kg..
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 11:58 pm

heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

that's pretty good. how long does it takes to wash the clothes in one time? bcs somehow i need to multitask since im working too. so i need to reduce some time there. im using top load currently and sometimes it takes me an hour to finish washing 5kg..

rightt. bcs sometimes we get home from work, we need less work to be done at home.. im using khind currently and sometimes it annoys me because they are separated, so it requires so much space
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 11:42 pm

heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

with this washer just 38 minutes. very understaandable, bcs sometimes we need to do lots of things and have to wait for washer while we have other things to do, but with this pana washer you wont have to wait and can do other things instead.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 am

ebie788 wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

rightt. bcs sometimes we get home from work, we need less work to be done at home.. im using khind currently and sometimes it annoys me because they are separated, so it requires so much space
yeah somehow if using top load washer require for big space if front load only need small space and can save up lots of space too and really suitable for those have a small house or living in apartment.
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 2:49 am

popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

yeah somehow if using top load washer require for big space if front load only need small space and can save up lots of space too and really suitable for those have a small house or living in apartment.

right. i think its a pretty good choice to be used at the moment. but can it auto wash the washing machine? do we need to get the soap at other shops?
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 2:53 am

popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:

yes panasonic is a really good house item brand, and really good quality home appliance. for blueag, clothes are washed with cold water which results for less damaging and to kill bacteria. for the washing tub they have auto tub care function automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle. very hygienic!

thats very nice i think bcs i have other electronic brands from panasonic, and most of them are good to me. but i dont use their washer bcs its pretty expensive for me to cover
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 7:58 am

ebie788 wrote:
popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

right. i think its a pretty good choice to be used at the moment. but can it auto wash the washing machine? do we need to get the soap at other shops?
for extra clean and comfort you can buy detergent. yes you can find variety type of it, as long it doesnt harm your skin and the machine.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 8:01 am

mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:

thats very nice i think bcs i have other electronic brands from panasonic, and most of them are good to me. but i dont use their washer bcs its pretty expensive for me to cover
expensive but worth it, and suitable to use for family with kids. with their benefits of functions and technology is so much better to spend your money.
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 8:05 am

popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

for extra clean and comfort you can buy detergent. yes you can find variety type of it, as long it doesnt harm your skin and the machine.
i see! what kind of washing machine soap do u use? bcs i look through to some shops at shopee. but im not sure if there are good enough when it comes to the quality..
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 8:08 am

popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:

expensive but worth it, and suitable to use for family with kids. with their benefits of functions and technology is so much better to spend your money.
i can see that. but if its used for a long time, why not right? its not available online too right? to order them. bcs i think next year on new year would be worthy and fresh to have a new washer haha
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 11:33 pm

ebie788 wrote:
popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

i see! what kind of washing machine soap do u use? bcs i look through to some shops at shopee. but im not sure if there are good enough when it comes to the quality..
maybe can try purex or dettol if you want to wash your washing machine, since this washer already have Auto Tub Care function automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle. so its really helps with clean tub and results in fresh clothes.
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 11:42 pm

mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:

i can see that. but if its used for a long time, why not right? its not available online too right? to order them. bcs i think next year on new year would be worthy and fresh to have a new washer haha
yepp, nah u can get it online easily. can get at shoppe or lazada just look up for the model NA-V11FX2LMY. yess buy it no regrets.
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 3:57 am

popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
popolan wrote:
montyashley wrote:

yepp, nah u can get it online easily. can get at shoppe or lazada just look up for the model NA-V11FX2LMY. yess buy it no regrets.  

i see! thanks for the details, panasonic is worthy to get into my cart noww. hahahah. ill be looking for more info about this washer then
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 4:02 am

annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
popolan wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
annely wrote:
montyashley wrote:

maybe can try purex or dettol if you want to wash your washing machine, since this washer already have Auto Tub Care function automatically cleans the tub during every rinse cycle. so its really helps with clean tub and results in fresh clothes.
ohh yeaa i think detol might works on most cleaning things right. but maybe ill try to find out how panasonic works at their store to see it physically. thanku for sharing
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 5:18 am

montyashley wrote:

saya guna front load so far memang best especially untuk yg ada anak kecik suka main kotor sebab blue ag ni boleh bunuh semua jenis bacteria dekat pakaian
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 5:22 am

bazaoyu wrote:
montyashley wrote:

saya guna front load so far memang best especially untuk yg ada anak kecik suka main kotor sebab blue ag ni boleh bunuh semua jenis bacteria dekat pakaian

betul tu anak saya ada eczema sejak saya tukar pakai panasonic washer ni nampak eczema dia dah berkurang. mungkin mesin dulu basuh baju tak bersih
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 5:26 am

ahkeok wrote:
bazaoyu wrote:
montyashley wrote:

betul tu anak saya ada eczema sejak saya tukar pakai panasonic washer ni nampak eczema dia dah berkurang. mungkin mesin dulu basuh baju tak bersih

biasa la tu. sebenarnya mesin ni kita kena rajin basuh jugak tapi tu la siapa je rajin kan. nasib mesin panasonic baru ni ada teknologi auto tub care dia automatic boleh basuh diri sendiri senangg
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 7:53 am

montyashley wrote:
yes, most of them is expensive and we need to survey before buying so that it worth our money since we will use it for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?   BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlueAg+ in washing machine... anyone mind to share?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: