bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shakey washer

Go down 
+3
alumalu
crimsonkel
nlgladiator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nlgladiator

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 8:45 am

help me pls!! my washer is shaking 10miles away from the laundry room hahahaha!!! come on guys, spill your suggestions any best washer I can get. need modern and many features offers in 1 machine. time for digging some money here to get new washer.
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 10:39 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
help me pls!! my washer is shaking 10miles away from the laundry room hahahaha!!! come on guys, spill your suggestions any best washer I can get. need modern and many features offers in 1 machine. time for digging some money here to get new washer.  
Woww. That must be hard especially when it moves so far.. I think its best to pick an auto washer. The design is much safer as well.. Check out for those model that use newest technology
Back to top Go down
alumalu

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 10:42 pm

crimsonkel wrote:
Woww. That must be hard especially when it moves so far.. I think its best to pick an auto washer. The design is much safer as well.. Check out for those model that use newest technology
truee. best to look out for models. id say Panasonic is the best as it can offer u 3 prominent function in 1 washer Smile

Last edited by alumalu on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 10:45 pm

alumalu wrote:
truee. best to look out for models. id say Panasonic is the best as it can offer u 3 prominent function in 1 washer Smile
Yaa. Their new washing machine usually has lot of functions.. But the best is the front load. Much easier to use as well

Last edited by dreschan on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annely

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 1:55 am

alumalu wrote:
Panasonic has 3 functions, huh? Could you tell me what they're good for? Neutral

Last edited by annely on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 2:01 am

crimsonkel wrote:
Well, it seems I am not the only one who needs an auto washer. Please advise me on what brand I should get. I need a washing machine with a lot of convenient options.

Last edited by gupinter87 on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alumalu

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 7:31 pm

annely wrote:
Panasonic has 3 functions, huh? Could you tell me what they're good for? Neutral
yehh. in the washer, they have blue ag, stainmaster and activefoam. all of these functions are made to help you remove all dirts thoroughly

Last edited by alumalu on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 7:34 pm

gupinter87 wrote:
Well, it seems I am not the only one who needs an auto washer. Please advise me on what brand I should get. I need a washing machine with a lot of convenient options.
Id suggest if u already have a fav brand, u should look up to it. Since you're more comfortable with it. But, it also doesn't hurt if you want to change to a new brand! Panasonic now has amazing functions that can help ur in completing ur task faster..

Last edited by crimsonkel on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 7:37 pm

alumalu wrote:
yehh. in the washer, they have blue ag, stainmaster and activefoam. all of these functions are made to help you remove all dirts thoroughly
Dont they also take 38 mins to wash the laundry? It is so great, especially if u have a busy schedule. U don't have to wait so long affraid

Last edited by bbpinkie on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alumalu

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:10 am

bbpinkie wrote:
Dont they also take 38 mins to wash the laundry? It is so great, especially if u have a busy schedule. U don't have to wait so long affraid
ehehe that's what i thought too. bcs usually laundry can take up to 1h++ also.. so this can help a lot by saving our time Razz

Last edited by alumalu on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:18 am

bbpinkie wrote:
The fact tat the functions need to be used under cold water is already mesmerizing. Since it can help saves electricity

Last edited by crimsonkel on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:22 am

alumalu wrote:
ehehe that's what i thought too. bcs usually laundry can take up to 1h++ also.. so this can help a lot by saving our time Razz
Right? Cuz i believe now that a lot of parents are working in office, probably doesnt have much time to do all house chores

Last edited by bbpinkie on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alumalu

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 7:51 pm

bbpinkie wrote:
Right? Cuz i believe now that a lot of parents are working in office, probably doesnt have much time to do all house chores
exactly.. plus we can control so many detergents usage.. the activefoam can help us creating more bubbles too. so our clothes can be cleaned deeply

Last edited by alumalu on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 7:58 pm

crimsonkel wrote:
The fact tat the functions need to be used under cold water is already mesmerizing. Since it can help saves electricity
Thats what i thoughtt. It can help you a lot this washer actually.. Plus can fit to 11kg.. Can wash mattress and so on

Last edited by bbpinkie on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 8:02 pm

alumalu wrote:
exactly.. plus we can control so many detergents usage.. the activefoam can help us creating more bubbles too. so our clothes can be cleaned deeply
Yaa. it has a lot of useful functions.. That i think many household needs it as well I love you

Last edited by bbpinkie on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:12 pm

crimsonkel wrote:
Id suggest if u already have a fav brand, u should look up to it. Since you're more comfortable with it. But, it also doesn't hurt if you want to change to a new brand! Panasonic now has amazing functions that can help ur in completing ur task faster..
Panasonic has what kind of incredible feature? Is it possible to quickly wash them and get rid of dirt and stains?

Last edited by gupinter87 on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annely

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:32 pm

alumalu wrote:
Sounds great, but has anybody ever tried using this feature? silent

Last edited by annely on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 8:19 pm

gupinter87 wrote:
Panasonic has what kind of incredible feature? Is it possible to quickly wash them and get rid of dirt and stains?
They have stainmaster to remove all the dirts.. So u no need to use bleach and all

Last edited by crimsonkel on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alumalu

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 8:54 pm

crimsonkel wrote:
They have stainmaster to remove all the dirts.. So u no need to use bleach and all
that function do help a lot, plus it doesn't do harm on clothes.. can check the model here https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-v11fx2-11kg-econavi-inverter-blue-ag-front-loadwasher-na-v11fx2lmy.html I love you

Last edited by alumalu on Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 8:58 pm

annely wrote:
Sounds great, but has anybody ever tried using this feature? silent
Ive seen so many good reviews.. Especially on facebook. Lot of people are using this washer already affraid

Last edited by bbpinkie on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annely

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 12:45 am

bbpinkie wrote:
Ive seen so many good reviews.. Especially on facebook. Lot of people are using this washer already affraid
Oh, I see. But which Panasonic models provide these options? Does only Panasonic have these capabilities?

Last edited by annely on Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 12:51 am

alumalu wrote:
that function do help a lot, plus it doesn't do harm on clothes.. can check the model here https://club.panasonic.com/my_en/na-v11fx2-11kg-econavi-inverter-blue-ag-front-loadwasher-na-v11fx2lmy.html I love you
Certainly, it is something to consider. Do all these features really work as advertised? And, by the way, what exactly is econavi?
Back to top Go down
annely

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 7:42 am

bbpinkie wrote:
The fact that a Panasonic washing machine only takes 38 minutes to complete a cycle astonished me, too. I mean, we're talking lightening speed. Perfect for me and my hectic lifestyle cheers
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 8:42 am

bbpinkie wrote:
Thats what i thoughtt. It can help you a lot this washer actually.. Plus can fit to 11kg.. Can wash mattress and so on
I just discovered that Panasonic provides a lot of features precisely like this one.tomorrow I'm going to look at the shop since mine is damaged and I want to see what other options there are.

Last edited by gupinter87 on Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alumalu

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 12:40 am

gupinter87 wrote:
Certainly, it is something to consider. Do all these features really work as advertised? And, by the way, what exactly is econavi?
econavi is a system uses sensors to monitor the size and consistency of your laundry load and adjusts the wash time water temperature and more to give your clothes their ideal clean. The 4.5 star energy and water rating should help to lower the running costs in your home's laundry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shakey washer Empty
PostSubject: Re: shakey washer   shakey washer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shakey washer
Page 1 of 1