bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which car apps platforms??

Go down 
+9
aprilstucked
dreschan
crimsonkel
ahkeok
popolan
montyashley
annely
vitkk007
alumalu
13 posters
AuthorMessage
alumalu

Which car apps platforms?? Empty
PostSubject: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 9:12 pm

Hey guyss, just want to asked ur experiences or opinion on which buy cars platfrom apps that trusted?
I dont want M.my one because there got too many scammer and they sell un-quality cars conditions.
I need to be aware and extra careful to buy 2nd hand car now. so if u guys can suggest me which one is the best,
let me know ya! thanks!
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 12:05 pm

alumalu wrote:
Hey guyss, just want to asked ur experiences or opinion on which buy cars platfrom apps that trusted?
I dont want M.my one because there got too many scammer and they sell un-quality cars conditions.
I need to be aware and extra careful to buy 2nd hand car now. so if u guys can suggest me which one is the best,
let me know ya! thanks!
hmmm if it's me, I'll go straight to the car dealer store. it's easy to deal with and see the car
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 12:12 pm

vitkk007 wrote:
hmmm if it's me, I'll go straight to the car dealer store. it's easy to deal with and see the car
What you said is correct. but now many people sell cars online. My sister also bought a car online. The online website will complete all vehicle purchases, we just need to provide the money.

Last edited by annely on Tue May 02, 2023 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 12:15 pm

annely wrote:
What you said is correct. but now many people sell cars online. My sister also bought a car online. The online website will complete all vehicle purchases, we just need to provide the money.
Yes, but there must be an additional cost. so the cost of buying that car is very high, that's what I don't want. Want to save money if possible.[/quote]

Last edited by vitkk007 on Tue May 02, 2023 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 12:19 pm

vitkk007 wrote:
Yes, but there must be an additional cost. so the cost of buying that car is very high, that's what I don't want. Want to save money if possible.
If you use TUKARLAH, there is no extra cost. The price of their car is really cheap and worth it.

Last edited by annely on Wed May 03, 2023 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 12:23 pm

annely wrote:
If you use TUKARLAH, there is no extra cost. The price of their car is really cheap and worth it.
Wowwwww, it's quite interesting. Hahahahaha want to go check the TUKARLAH website. If there are many promos, I want to buy a new car for this raya. Thanks for info!

Last edited by vitkk007 on Wed May 03, 2023 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
montyashley

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 2:53 am

vitkk007 wrote:
I'll choose trusted platform that provides great servicing/fast process/high discounts/high buying price
Back to top Go down
popolan

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 2:56 am

vitkk007 wrote:
there are hundreds car dealer and not all are trustworthy for car dealing. there are scamming cases too. do not rely 100% on car dealer that is not verified.
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:08 am

annely wrote:
I would say this is the easier process but u need to make sure that online platform is reliable and verified by the authority. this is to avoid any loses or being scammed.
Back to top Go down
crimsonkel

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:11 am

annely wrote:
the only online platform for car dealing that I put 100% trust is CARSOME. ive traded my cars twice and bought a car from them once. all process are very fast and convenience.
Back to top Go down
dreschan

dreschan

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:16 am

vitkk007 wrote:
Yes, but there must be an additional cost. so the cost of buying that car is very high, that's what I don't want. Want to save money if possible.
bro, why must pay extra if you can get massive discounts up to RM8,000 on the price of your chosen car at CARSOME.
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:20 am

dreschan wrote:
bro, why must pay extra if you can get massive discounts up to RM8,000 on the price of your chosen car at CARSOME.
agreed! there are also up to RM1,500 discount upon purchasing a car when you trade in your current car and FREE one-year warranty too! who doesn't want it?
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:32 am

annely wrote:

I would suggest well known dealer like CARSOME. they offer higher price when buying your car and great discounts given when buying cars from them.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:36 am

annely wrote:

I haven't heard of that car dealer. My main choice is CARSOME. their process is really fast where you'll received your money within 3 working days. btw, you may want to check their raya promos that up to rm8k when buying cars from them. that's unbeatable compared to other car dealers.
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:39 am

vitkk007 wrote:
Wowwwww, it's quite interesting. Hahahahaha want to go check the TUKARLAH website. If there are many promos, I want to buy a new car for this raya. Thanks for info!
let me distract you with better promotions if you wanna get new car. check out CARSOME's website. you wouldn't want to missed this great promo. https://www.carsome.my/news/item/monthly-car-promo
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:42 am

vitkk007 wrote:
brother, don't waste your time. FYI, CARSOME is the only car dealer that doing great promotions. let me list down for you.

RM100 Grab or Touch ‘n Go cash voucher*
Up to RM8,000 discount on the price of your chosen car
Up to RM1,500 discount upon purchasing a car when you trade in your current car
One-year FREE service at a CARSOME Service Center (2x essential service)**
FREE one-year warranty

what else you're looking for? go for CARSOME.
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:26 am

aprilstucked wrote:

agreed! there are also up to RM1,500 discount upon purchasing a car when you trade in your current car and FREE one-year warranty too! who doesn't want it?
ahhh i see i already saw the CARSOME website for buying cars there and the review, feedback also quite convince me to give a try to buy there.
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:28 am

heilulu wrote:

brother, don't waste your time. FYI, CARSOME is the only car dealer that doing great promotions. let me list down for you.

RM100 Grab or Touch ‘n Go cash voucher*
Up to RM8,000 discount on the price of your chosen car
Up to RM1,500 discount upon purchasing a car when you trade in your current car
One-year FREE service at a CARSOME Service Center (2x essential service)**
FREE one-year warranty

what else you're looking for? go for CARSOME.

Thanks for the recommended to CARSOME. I already have a car that I wanted and the price also afforadble for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which car apps platforms??   Which car apps platforms?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which car apps platforms??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: