bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nuseetan

Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Empty
PostSubject: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 pm

My friend just tell me that Jay Chou ticket was sold out already. Arrrggggg! Too bad la. Ngam Ngam my boyfriend come back Malaysia at that time. And I plan to go Jay Chou concert with him. May I know any lobang can get ticket. Please help everyone~~~~ T.T
Back to top Go down
dissagrii

PostSubject: Re: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:02 pm

That day I go early in the morning to buy the ticket. But cannot get it also. All lot Jay Chou fans already wait there overnight. So, is very limited for the people who came in the morning. So bad luck!! Somemore that day really got a lot people. I think a lot 'yellow cow ticket' coming out now . keke!!!
Back to top Go down
maihuajai

PostSubject: Re: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 pm

There is the way can get free ticket actually. I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Details you may see this link.
xpax.com.my/jaychou
Back to top Go down
JosephineWong

PostSubject: Re: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 am

Ishh ishhh i cant get the concert ticket too....haihhh
But luckily xpax giving us the chance to get free ticket , so that we can meet our idol I love you 
Oh goshhh, i going to fight for the free ticket><
Hehheheeeeeee8) 
Back to top Go down
emoticalleee

PostSubject: Re: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

OMG!!! Groupon is selling Jay Chou concert ticket la. I really wish to go and I will try to see the deal later. I will try hard for every way to get ticket. Even Xpax one also.
Back to top Go down
nuseetan

PostSubject: Re: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:21 pm

The pages got problem ?? Why I tried for few times also cannot load? Maybe I try to reload with Xpax for RM100 to win for Hong Kong trip first. Haha! Sinces the pages also cannot load . My friend told me that the Hong Kong concert in Sept also sold out already. Is good if we can get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket   Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: