bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maihuajai

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Empty
PostSubject: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:25 am

New phone in town Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Anyone here brought it? This design look nice and elegant. But with this price RM 2399. Do you think worth it? Lets check on this video before comment it .

Last edited by maihuajai on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nuseetan

PostSubject: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:34 am

I suggest you better do some survey and compare the packages offered by our telcos. Choose according your usage volume. I myself seldom use mobile data as I got wifi in my office. So I took the minimum data quota for my package.
Back to top Go down
dissagrii

PostSubject: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:51 am

I think the price still very expensive, no point keep changing phone. I still use my iphone 4s till now. Very reliable brand.
Back to top Go down
keleventas

PostSubject: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:59 am

If your contract is ending soon, Do check out all the different plan the telco company offer base own your usage. I use 5GB a month alone. And that is enough for me to watch video for my free time.
Back to top Go down
emoticalleee

PostSubject: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 pm

You can sign up with Celcom 24 month plan and get the device for RM1538. Try see the package as below. I know a lot people are feeling headache for plan but this is the one I recommend because is reasonable. You can also can have your Gear too if you wish to have one later.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? 24mthplan_zpsab0a892a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 worth to buy???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: