bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telco service that piss me off!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
popolan

Telco service that piss me off!! Empty
PostSubject: Telco service that piss me off!!   Telco service that piss me off!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 am

the telco service is really bad lah!! that day I find no place to park my car . I have to park my car far away and walk a distance to reach the center.
I need to wait for my turn to pay bill because of long Q. really wasting my time.
every month I paid more than Rm1000 already consider as a high spender but why there is no special privillage for people like me?
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

PostSubject: Re: Telco service that piss me off!!   Telco service that piss me off!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 am

how much you spend each month leh? i saw this ads! maybe suit you lo, cause got VIP service! you might need it Smile
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Telco service that piss me off!!   Telco service that piss me off!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 am

ya, all about the VIP services…
Is so easy that you just need to sign for the Celcom First Elite plan and can be member! After becoming the member lots of privilege waiting for you such as you may choose your preference number as telephone number and also special customer consultant service you at Blue Cube.
Try to have a look here
https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans/elite
Back to top Go down
zhengmuu

PostSubject: Re: Telco service that piss me off!!   Telco service that piss me off!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:41 am

wow..maria sharapova is celcom first elite ambassador ..she looks great in this TVC..
I really like this Russian professional tennis player who is ranked World No. 3 by the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) and is the top Russian player. I like to watch her tenis match with serena williams
I used to collect her photos,this is one of my favourite photo of maria sharapova
Telco service that piss me off!! Maria_zps59867965
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Telco service that piss me off!!   Telco service that piss me off!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:14 am

hey ! i just check out the link given. didnt know that there're such awesome services provided by telco company nowadays! love their delivery service the most!! we can request them to send the device or anuthing we want to our doorstep at the date and time requested by us. how cool, this can really help us save up lots of time! just sit at home and wait. lol
but this plan only for high usage user only? like RM1k per month right? too much for me then Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telco service that piss me off!!   Telco service that piss me off!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telco service that piss me off!!
Page 1 of 1