bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which telco can carry forward data to next month??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bazaoyu

Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Empty
PostSubject: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:05 am

My monthly data usage always not stable so just but around 7GB monthly but I realized that sometimes I just used not much and wasted the leftover data LOL
I heard that nowadays telco can carry forward the data liao right?
Which telco is it? Got 7GB plan??
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:52 pm

I think nowadays got many plan can bring forward already right?
But the everyone knew that is Celcom, XPAX like that lor.
Maybe you can do some research regarding them?
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

LOL just buy the postpaid plan lah. Pay for what you use only mah.
Somemore won't have any extra charges when data finish. Just speed will slow down then you only decide to buy add on or not.
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:20 pm

vitkk007 wrote:
I think nowadays got many plan can bring forward already right?
But the everyone knew that is Celcom, XPAX like that lor.
Maybe you can do some research regarding them?

But I want prepaid plan de wor.
Got de mah??
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:21 pm

bbpinkie wrote:
LOL just buy the postpaid plan lah. Pay for what you use only mah.
Somemore won't have any extra charges when data finish. Just speed will slow down then you only decide to buy add on or not.
Lol. Don't want lah. My monthly budget so low only.
And I only need call my family normally. No need too much data or unlimited call geh
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 11:28 pm

bazaoyu wrote:

But I want prepaid plan de wor.
Got de mah??

Yeap.
What's your budget monthly? Magic Sim packages is quite many choice base on your budget and needed.
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:35 pm

But sadly to say the Burung Hantu has gone, it needs to topup to enjoy the midnight data.
However, Xpax 2XL RM68 within your budget it have data carry forward, unlimited call same network but 60mins free call to other network.
If you run our of data just but rm8 for 1gb data which the cheapest in the market now.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 8:29 pm

but prepaid damn mafan de wo. postpaid better. likes Digi. i feel that the digi line is very strong and good service.
RM70 can enjoy up to 10GB data.
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 pm

vitkk007 wrote:

Yeap.
What's your budget monthly? Magic Sim packages is quite many choice base on your budget and needed.

I think below RM30-40 gua. Base on the plan lor. If the data too less also useless de.
Back to top Go down
bazaoyu

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 9:22 pm

alumalu wrote:
But sadly to say the Burung Hantu has gone, it needs to topup to enjoy the midnight data.
However, Xpax 2XL RM68 within your budget it have data carry forward, unlimited call same network but 60mins free call to other network.
If you run our of data just but rm8 for 1gb data which the cheapest in the market now.

Hmm? Still can add on one ah? But the 2XL plan is with how many data one?
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:09 pm

bazaoyu wrote:

I think below RM30-40 gua. Base on the plan lor. If the data too less also useless de.

Then maybe you can consider plan S,M and L?
Refer this website bah. If the more worth maybe you can take the XL plan actually.
RM 48 got 5GB with unlimited call and extra 30mins free call to different network.
http://www.xpax.com.my/internet
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 pm

bazaoyu wrote:

Hmm? Still can add on one ah? But the 2XL plan is with how many data one?
Ya. Can add on but more expensive than you purchase for whole month more lah.
2XL plan is with 7GB data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which telco can carry forward data to next month??   Which telco can carry forward data to next month?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which telco can carry forward data to next month??
Page 1 of 1