bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Refuel with moving fuel truck?

Go down 
+2
ebie788
ahkeok
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ahkeok

Refuel with moving fuel truck? Empty
PostSubject: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Last year heard on the fuel truck called rovr which can ease people to refuel without going to petrol station. That is interesting, anyone already seen the truck?
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 5:26 am

Sounds interesting but never heard of it. Is it legit
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am

ebie788 wrote:

even if it exist, i dont think it will come to malaysia...because you know, our country is always late in everything
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 5:53 pm

mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

even if it exist, i dont think it will come to malaysia...because you know, our country is always late in everything

Now, we have Setel application. This application is Malaysia's first fuel e-payment application. Just click on the app, refuel your car's tank and you are done. It's easy yaaa bom
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:15 pm

ahkeok wrote:
Last year heard on the fuel truck called rovr which can ease people to refuel without going to petrol station. That is interesting, anyone already seen the truck?

I saw an ads on blog about Rovr by Petronas. For this Rovr we have to set an appointment first right?
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:19 pm

nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

Now, we have Setel application. This application is Malaysia's first fuel e-payment application. Just click on the app, refuel your car's tank and you are done. It's easy yaaa bom

It's really good. It's help us a lot. We doesn't need to go to counter for payment. Just use the app only. cheers
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:23 pm

vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

It's really good. It's help us a lot. We doesn't need to go to counter for payment. Just use the app only. cheers

Yes bro, I love to use Setel application bcoz It easy for me tp track my expenses every month for fuel and I can check my Mesra point too.
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 6:13 am

nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

but i thought it's not safe to use phone when fuelling?
Back to top Go down
ebie788

ebie788

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 6:15 am

nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

Yes bro, I love to use Setel application bcoz It easy for me tp track my expenses every month for fuel and I can check my Mesra point too.

so the app is just like other ewallet lah...nothing new
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 7:46 am

ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

It's different. If it's an e-wallet we still need to go to the counter but Setel app u just make payment using the application only. Make sure use it before getting out of the car.
Back to top Go down
nlgladiator

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 7:51 am

ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

Hey, don't use your phone when fuelling.. Just use it in the car okey.
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 6:43 pm

ahkeok wrote:

Never heard about that before but it look good and easy to use
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 8:08 pm

ahkeok wrote:

Never heard about this but sound interesting. Is it still available for now?
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 pm

mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

Then people will line up there at truck and will cause a jammed also? How the fuel truck done the job?
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:39 am

nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

With this app, no need to que again and you will no need to waste too much time at petrol station
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:40 am

vitkk007 wrote:
ahkeok wrote:

I saw an ads on blog about Rovr by Petronas. For this Rovr we have to set an appointment first right?

Maybe they will not use it anymore since now we have setel app that make ourselves easier to refuel the car
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:42 am

vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

Especially for Mom that bring their baby together. No need to worry to left your baby inside car again since the setel app can unlock the pump and just refuel
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:44 am

ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

We only use the app before we start refuel our car, and it's safe. When refueling, no need to use phone anymore.
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:46 am

ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

It not like the ewallet that can store cash only, but the function itself is the different. It really convinience to use and keep you on track
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:49 am

nlgladiator wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

It's different. If it's an e-wallet we still need to go to the counter but Setel app u just make payment using the application only. Make sure use it before getting out of the car.

The app itself is created to make the user an easiest way to fuel in their car.
Back to top Go down
alumalu

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:53 am

nlgladiator wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

No one will use the phone while filling in the fuel.
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:34 am

alumalu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

With this app, no need to que again and you will no need to waste too much time at petrol station

this app is not user friendly at all, i just uninstalled it because i dunno how to use
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:36 am

nlgladiator wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

if anything happen such as my car explode who will take responsiblity?
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:37 am

alumalu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

No one will use the phone while filling in the fuel.

yeah can get fined some more by authority. better i pay at counter no need use app
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:38 am

alumalu wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:

It not like the ewallet that can store cash only, but the function itself is the different. It really convinience to use and keep you on track

but other ewallet has more cashback and rewards compared to this app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refuel with moving fuel truck?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: