bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Refuel with moving fuel truck?

Go down 
+2
ebie788
ahkeok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mus_kl

Refuel with moving fuel truck? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:39 am

alumalu wrote:
ahkeok wrote:
Last year heard on the fuel truck called rovr which can ease people to refuel without going to petrol station. That is interesting, anyone already seen the truck?

Never heard about this but sound interesting. Is it still available for now?

i think its only available in certain area and very limited
Back to top Go down
mus_kl

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:40 am

ebie788 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
Sounds interesting but never heard of it. Is it legit

even if it exist, i dont think it will come to malaysia...because you know, our country is always late in everything

Now, we have Setel application. This application is Malaysia's first fuel e-payment application. Just click on the app, refuel your car's tank and you are done. It's easy yaaa bom

It's really good. It's help us a lot. We doesn't need to go to counter for payment. Just use the app only. cheers

Yes bro, I love to use Setel application bcoz It easy for me tp track my expenses every month for fuel and I can check my Mesra point too.

so the app is just like other ewallet lah...nothing new

nowadays got so many ewallet im already confused. i ended up paying with cash
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 8:11 pm

mus_kl wrote:
alumalu wrote:
nlgladiator wrote:
mus_kl wrote:
ebie788 wrote:
Sounds interesting but never heard of it. Is it legit

even if it exist, i dont think it will come to malaysia...because you know, our country is always late in everything

Now, we have Setel application. This application is Malaysia's first fuel e-payment application. Just click on the app, refuel your car's tank and you are done. It's easy yaaa bom

With this app, no need to que again and you will no need to waste too much time at petrol station

this app is not user friendly at all, i just uninstalled it because i dunno how to use

Any other app also if we use it for the first time it will be hard, but trust me, this setel app really ease people, including me cheers
Back to top Go down
ahkeok

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 8:12 pm

mus_kl wrote:
alumalu wrote:
ahkeok wrote:
Last year heard on the fuel truck called rovr which can ease people to refuel without going to petrol station. That is interesting, anyone already seen the truck?

Never heard about this but sound interesting. Is it still available for now?

i think its only available in certain area and very limited

Laaa, they already said last two weeks that they are expanding it to whole malaysia. You should do more reading and watch news then haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refuel with moving fuel truck?   Refuel with moving fuel truck? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refuel with moving fuel truck?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: