bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excessive hair loss anyone?

Go down 
+2
aprilstucked
heilulu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heilulu

Excessive hair loss anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:56 pm

I was chatting with my group of friends a few days back..turns out im not the only one with the excessive hair loss these days…is it an age factor? should i be happy since everyone have it too...lol..idk if its bcs of stress, i but notice i tend to drop loads more when im going through a rough time & it falls alot in the bathroom after shower...and it really sucks seeing my hair getting really thin compared to before Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 5:19 am

heilulu wrote:
I was chatting with my group of friends a few days back..turns out im not the only one with the excessive hair loss these days…is it an age factor? should i be happy since everyone have it too...lol..idk if its bcs of stress, i but notice i tend to drop loads more when im going through a rough time & it falls alot in the bathroom after shower...and it really sucks seeing my hair getting really thin compared to before Crying or Very sad

age factor?? I’m in late 20s and I’ve never had this problem before back then in collage huhu now seems bit more than normal
Back to top Go down
bbpinkie

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 5:22 am

mine would be obvious morning Sad when im making my bed, I have to take them one by one away..so saddening ..to be honest its quite depressing
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:06 am

aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

age factor?? I’m in late 20s and I’ve never had this problem before back then in collage huhu now seems bit more than normal

idk, maybe i'm not drying my hair right..maybe i'm too rough with it? I try to be as gentle as possible though...coz my hair is quite thick so I need to use towel so it can dry faster
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:08 am

bbpinkie wrote:
mine would be obvious morning Sad when im making my bed, I have to take them one by one away..so saddening ..to be honest its quite depressing
yeah, it irks me seeing so much hair on my bed i'm scared of balding Sad((
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:13 am

heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

idk, maybe i'm not drying my hair right..maybe i'm too rough with it? I try to be as gentle as possible though...coz my hair is quite thick so I need to use towel so it can dry faster
maybe you shouldn't dry your hair with a towel so often, bcs it does make your hair more brittle...also, there's a lot of factors to why your hair is falling more than usual. probably bcs of stress, hormones or even not using the right hair products to take of it
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:09 am

I also face the same thing as you before where I lose a lot of hair and almost go bald. i would never want to go back there again
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:13 am

hmmm I guess we all here face almost the same problems and to think about it, of course it's normal la but the way of preventing is not everyone is suitable with our suggestions
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:17 am

aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

for me I think it's because of the environment too bcs sometimes we are stressed without us realising it. we have to take care of our mental health too!
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:20 am

aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

maybe you shouldn't dry your hair with a towel so often, bcs it does make your hair more brittle...also, there's a lot of factors to why your hair is falling more than usual. probably bcs of stress, hormones or even not using the right hair products to take of it

right?? bcs before this I often use towel and I'm not a very patient person to dab my hair. but I started to realize that my hair falls a lot and it gets frizzy. now some part of my hair are frizzy. idk how to fix since can't go saloon
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:38 am

heilulu wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:

as for now maybe u can start monitoring your diet and try any hair tonic from trusted brand to treat your scalp first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:12 am

annely wrote:
heilulu wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:

as for now maybe u can start monitoring your diet and try any hair tonic from trusted brand to treat your scalp first Very Happy

thanks for your suggestion Smile I have used a hair tonic before, bcs I had a bald patch..i think my hair shaft is really weak so I've been really careful when using products now..
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:18 am

gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

for me I think it's because of the environment too bcs sometimes we are stressed without us realising it. we have to take care of our mental health too!

true! taking care of mental health is very important, especially during this tough time...this is the time we need to put extra self care on ourselves I love you since my started to fall a lot, I tried to give it extra attention and care, and now i'm actually starting to notice the difference Very Happy you really need to find shampoos that contain low parabens, and less chemicals...also using the right hair appliances is super important as well! I bought this hair dryer last month, its multi-functional and keeps my hair feeling great Smile
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 5:21 am

aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

true! taking care of mental health is very important, especially during this tough time...this is the time we need to put extra self care on ourselves I love you since my started to fall a lot, I tried to give it extra attention and care, and now i'm actually starting to notice the difference Very Happy you really need to find shampoos that contain low parabens, and less chemicals...also using the right hair appliances is super important as well! I bought this hair dryer last month, its multi-functional and keeps my hair feeling great Smile

multifunction?? mind sharing what hair dryer you bought, is it dyson??
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 6:54 am

heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
heilulu wrote:
bbpinkie wrote:

thanks for your suggestion Smile I have used a hair tonic before, bcs I had a bald patch..i think my hair shaft is really weak so I've been really careful when using products now..

oh no that must be so serious. but I think you should also be careful when drying hair. sometimes we are too rough with it
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 6:57 am

aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

yeahhh because my sister is totally drained out because of current situation and she started losing hair since last month. and still haven't find a cure yet and I'm still trying to help her Sad
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 6:59 am

aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

what brand are u using? and what multifunctional abt it...mine is kinda old and the device gets heated real fast...

Last edited by vitkk007 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 2:26 am

heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

multifunction?? mind sharing what hair dryer you bought, is it dyson??
ahahahah no!!! Dyson function is normal like any other hairdryer la...I bought mine frm Panasonic, its the NA-98 one . super cool, coz there's different modes to choose from - hair, scalp and face mode. they use the nano technology where it gives out water particles when you're drying your hair, so your hair doesn't get like suuuuper dry when you're blowing it Wink

bought mine from Lazada, here's the link: https://www.lazada.com.my/products/panasonic-eh-na98-1800w-hair-dryer-nanoe-na98-eh-na98-k655-i802964622-s1872288308.html?spm=a2o4k.10415192.0.0.732e46c5UDNw0Y&mp=3

shopee got oso la but im one of the rare breeds who prefer lazada lmao
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 2:29 am

vitkk007 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

what brand are u using? and what multifunctional abt it...mine is kinda old and the device gets heated real fast...

girl, I know the struggle and I gotchu covered ok hehe im using Panasonic na-98!! its pretty popular among hair dryer brands if u look it up, and waaayyyy more affordable than Dyson (way more worth it too tbh)

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/panasonic-eh-na98-1800w-hair-dryer-nanoe-na98-eh-na98-k655-i802964622-s1872288308.html?spm=a2o4k.10415192.0.0.732e46c5UDNw0Y&mp=3

it has this nanotech thingy where can blow out small water particles while u blow dry your hair, so ur hair wont be damaged..multi-functional bcs the hairdryer has a scalp and skin mode, so u can use it for your scalp n face as well

Last edited by aprilstucked on Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 2:36 am

gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

yeahhh because my sister is totally drained out because of current situation and she started losing hair since last month. and still haven't find a cure yet and I'm still trying to help her Sad

i'm so sorry to hear that babe Sad she's lucky to have a sister like u tho, who is concerned abt her I love you I love you if its bcs of stress, then taking gentle care can help lessen the hair fall...slowly but surely

let her know to buy shampoo with less chemicals, and focus on finding solutions tht would lessen external stressors on her hair
does she use hair dryer?
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:27 am

aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

girl, I know the struggle and I gotchu covered ok hehe im using Panasonic na-98!! its pretty popular among hair dryer brands if u look it up, and waaayyyy more affordable than Dyson (way more worth it too tbh)

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/panasonic-eh-na98-1800w-hair-dryer-nanoe-na98-eh-na98-k655-i802964622-s1872288308.html?spm=a2o4k.10415192.0.0.732e46c5UDNw0Y&mp=3

it has this nanotech thingy where can blow out small water particles while u blow dry your hair, so ur hair wont be damaged..multi-functional bcs the hairdryer has a scalp and skin mode, so u can use it for your scalp n face as well

ooo Panasonic....ive heard of their hairdryer b4, but never know they hv multifunction like that haha so the skin mode it blows out water heat izzit? and what is it for?

Last edited by vitkk007 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:30 am

aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
heilulu wrote:

i'm so sorry to hear that babe Sad she's lucky to have a sister like u tho, who is concerned abt her I love you I love you if its bcs of stress, then taking gentle care can help lessen the hair fall...slowly but surely

let her know to buy shampoo with less chemicals, and focus on finding solutions tht would lessen external stressors on her hair
does she use hair dryer?

yeah she's stressing about her tons of work at home Sad Sad
she used to use hair dryer but she stopped few months ago since working from home and just dry using fans
her old hairdryer heat up so fast
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:32 am

speaking of thiss, do u girls dry ur hair everyday??? I used to do it everyday and my hair got so stiff,but now we cant go out so I would wrap my hair with a hair towel for hours lolll lol!
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:13 pm

vitkk007 wrote:

ooo Panasonic....ive heard of their hairdryer b4, but never know they hv multifunction like that haha so the skin mode it blows out water heat izzit? and what is it for?

its to sort of moisturize your skin..its not hot, its actually just like a cool breeze of air being blown to your face, really nice hehe Smile

u can check out this video if ur curious what its like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Bs7odfQdA&t=333s
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:17 pm

gupinter87 wrote:

yeah she's stressing about her tons of work at home Sad Sad
she used to use hair dryer but she stopped few months ago since working from home and just dry using fans
her old hairdryer heat up so fast

HAHAHA I used to do tht too lol bcs I malas la using a hair dryer, same like u it heat up so fast...like an old phone lol but now since I bought my new hair dryer I don't hv problem like that, maybe u can browse the Panasonic na-98? its really good quality, bcs I used it so far it never gets heat up so fast Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excessive hair loss anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: