bintulu community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bintulu community

for good community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Excessive hair loss anyone?

Go down 
+2
aprilstucked
heilulu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heilulu

Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:22 pm

aprilstucked wrote:

ahahahah no!!! Dyson function is normal like any other hairdryer la...I bought mine frm Panasonic, its the NA-98 one . super cool, coz there's different modes to choose from - hair, scalp and face mode. they use the nano technology where it gives out water particles when you're drying your hair, so your hair doesn't get like suuuuper dry when you're blowing it Wink

bought mine from Lazada, here's the link:  https://www.lazada.com.my/products/panasonic-eh-na98-1800w-hair-dryer-nanoe-na98-eh-na98-k655-i802964622-s1872288308.html?spm=a2o4k.10415192.0.0.732e46c5UDNw0Y&mp=3

shopee got oso la but im one of the rare breeds who prefer lazada lmao

aaaa sounds too good to be true, I honestly never heard of a hairdryer tht can moisturize your hair.. I love you I love you Smile
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 8:24 pm

annely wrote:
speaking of thiss, do u girls dry ur hair everyday??? I used to do it everyday and my hair got so stiff,but now we cant go out so I would wrap my hair with a hair towel for hours lolll lol!

I used to do that but now not brave nymore cuz my hair is too brittle already huhu I wrap my hair with a hair towel most days as well to dry it off Laughing
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 6:58 am

heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
speaking of thiss, do u girls dry ur hair everyday??? I used to do it everyday and my hair got so stiff,but now we cant go out so I would wrap my hair with a hair towel for hours lolll lol!

I used to do that but now not brave nymore cuz my hair is too brittle already huhu I wrap my hair with a hair towel most days as well to dry it off Laughing

ahh I want to try to do that butttt I'm afraid if it my scalp got dandruff cause my hair is damp
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 9:14 am

heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

ahahahah no!!! Dyson function is normal like any other hairdryer la...I bought mine frm Panasonic, its the NA-98 one . super cool, coz there's different modes to choose from - hair, scalp and face mode. they use the nano technology where it gives out water particles when you're drying your hair, so your hair doesn't get like suuuuper dry when you're blowing it Wink

bought mine from Lazada, here's the link:  https://www.lazada.com.my/products/panasonic-eh-na98-1800w-hair-dryer-nanoe-na98-eh-na98-k655-i802964622-s1872288308.html?spm=a2o4k.10415192.0.0.732e46c5UDNw0Y&mp=3

aaaa sounds too good to be true, I honestly never heard of a hairdryer tht can moisturize your hair.. I love you I love you Smile

haha I prefer shopee tho,more user friendly imo. do you buy during sale or normal price?

Last edited by annely on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 9:17 am

aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:

ooo Panasonic....ive heard of their hairdryer b4, but never know they hv multifunction like that haha so the skin mode it blows out water heat izzit? and what is it for?

its to sort of moisturize your skin..its not hot, its actually just like a cool breeze of air being blown to your face, really nice hehe Smile

u can check out this video if ur curious what its like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Bs7odfQdA&t=333s

niceee thanks for the link. but never know ehh they have new function now. i thought its the same as other hair dryer
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 9:19 am

aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

yeah she's stressing about her tons of work at home Sad Sad
she used to use hair dryer but she stopped few months ago since working from home and just dry using fans
her old hairdryer heat up so fast

HAHAHA I used to do tht too lol bcs I malas la using a hair dryer, same like u it heat up so fast...like an old phone lol but now since I bought my new hair dryer I don't hv problem like that, maybe u can browse the Panasonic na-98? its really good quality, bcs I used it so far it never gets heat up so fast Smile

right because hair dryer heat so much sometimes feels like burning my scalp. don't like that! hahaha.
where did u buy them?? because it sounds interesting to me
Back to top Go down
heilulu

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:24 am

annely wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:

ahh I want to try to do that butttt I'm afraid if it my scalp got dandruff cause my hair is damp

yeah I get what u mean, maybe u can just dry your hair off w the towel for around 2 mins then leave your hair open in the air? takes time to dry off but if you hair is the type tht has a lot of dandruff then that's one thing u can do
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:26 am

vitkk007 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:

ooo Panasonic....ive heard of their hairdryer b4, but never know they hv multifunction like that haha so the skin mode it blows out water heat izzit? and what is it for?

its to sort of moisturize your skin..its not hot, its actually just like a cool breeze of air being blown to your face, really nice hehe Smile

niceee thanks for the link. but never know ehh they have new function now. i thought its the same as other hair dryer

no probs! yeah I didn't know either but I did a lot of research to find a decent hair dryer..i don't wanna splurge on something costly but not worth it, esp if its electrical appliances
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:28 am

annely wrote:
heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

haha I prefer shopee tho,more user friendly imo. do you buy during sale or normal price?

I bought it at normal price, but idm la bcs I already set aside my budget to buy a hairdryer..for the function n quality I think its quite reasonable la
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:31 am

gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

she used to use hair dryer but she stopped few months ago since working from home and just dry using fans

HAHAHA I used to do tht too lol bcs I malas la using a hair dryer, same like u it heat up so fast...like an old phone lol but now since I bought my new hair dryer I don't hv problem like that, maybe u can browse the Panasonic na-98? its really good quality, bcs I used it so far it never gets heat up so fast Smile

right because hair dryer heat so much sometimes feels like burning my scalp. don't like that! hahaha.

lazadaaa hehe but u can find the hairdryer at Panasonic's official store in shopee to..depends which online shopping app u prefer
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 7:37 am

aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
gupinter87 wrote:

lazadaaa hehe but u can find the hairdryer at Panasonic's official store in shopee to..depends which online shopping app u prefer

oww i see, tqsm!

Last edited by gupinter87 on Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gupinter87

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 7:38 am

annely wrote:
heilulu wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:

i prefer buying things on shopee too Idk it's just reliable and easy for me and they have a lot of promo!
Back to top Go down
vitkk007

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 7:43 am

aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:

no probs! yeah I didn't know either but I did a lot of research to find a decent hair dryer..i don't wanna splurge on something costly but not worth it, esp if its electrical appliances

ya because I'm not a pro when searching for goo electrical appliances. but now glad you mention it Smile

Last edited by vitkk007 on Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annely

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 7:46 am

heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:
heilulu wrote:
annely wrote:

yeah I get what u mean, maybe u can just dry your hair off w the towel for around 2 mins then leave your hair open in the air? takes time to dry off but if you hair is the type tht has a lot of dandruff then that's one thing u can do

oh yahhh didn't think of that but hope that helps cause my hair is still healing from bad scalp. so don't want to create more problems on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aprilstucked

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 11:29 pm

vitkk007 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:
aprilstucked wrote:
vitkk007 wrote:

ya because I'm not a pro when searching for goo electrical appliances. but now glad you mention it Smile

hehe no biggie! happy to help in some ways cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excessive hair loss anyone?   Excessive hair loss anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excessive hair loss anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bintulu community :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: